Friday, March 15, 2013

Blue Mountain; Scenic World Katoomba Australia

When I ask my friend's where I should visit during my trip to Australia most of them replied BLUE MOUNTAIN  So I did some reach and it seams that it is a famous tourist spot and a place that must visit and here am I visiting Blue Mountain. 

Took a 2 hour train ride to reach Katoomba and it is the last station of the railway indeed it is super far from the city and more country side a small district I would say.

After reaching the station I bought my tour ticket and ride from the discovery trolley tour which include 3 rides at Scenic World it cost me AUD 49. The trolley bus will take you to the main cable way of the scenic world and they also act as hop on off buses for visiting some of the small famous places eg; tea house, chocolate factory (is just a small house) LOL, candy shop and many more they will hand you an itienary on which places to visit that might interest you and you just wait for their trolley bus on each spot. They also have  fixed time for you to refer so that you wont miss the bus.



The road not taken LOL


Some white trees. Is fair tree I guess hahaha


Here we are at the scenic world cable way entrance to their souvenier shop and then took the skyway to the scenic walkway.


I look kinda furious here LOL.


Katoomba falls #1


Katoomba falls #2


Katoomba falls #3

I felt cheat towards the Katoomba falls because the water flow was literally damn little but they said when it rains you can see much water on that time. So I guess during my visit is a pretty good weather. hahahaha.

Blue Moutain

In the sky way they have the normal two windows and  they even have a floor window in the middle for us to view right from a super high height. Along the cable way they have someone to explain us the information of the surroundings. 


This is the side view left; three sister and the hump there is Jamison Valley.


The sky way make a stop at scenic walk.


Start our Scenic Walkway journey. In the  Scenic Walkway you can spend 30 minutes to an hour to explore their walkway just see which path you choose to explore.


Fern leaf picture LOL look how detail is the leaves.


Let's go!


Kissing tree is just basically two trees get together and I did not take the trees picture hahaha. So along the way we have all the trees that have their own stories all greens and fresh air. Damn nice and cooling. 


If not mistaken I think the tree stills grow although the bark is destroy LOL forgot to take the description banner for this picture hahaha.


Trees fall down idk and I cant recall why hahaha.. maybe they did some mining and they are transporting it and an accident occurs that cause the tree to falls. 


Cant even enter it just a look from the scenic walk.


With flash see their mining LOL


So after passing the mining thingy you will get to see a spectacular view of the blue mountain. 


Tadah! nice right I give you all one more brighter view LOL. But is quite sad that their scenic railway closed for almost 2++ months for redevelopment. I'm so sad because it is the most steepest passenger rail way HAIZ........ Cant even ride it. SADDDD TO THE MAXXXXXX...... 



Only picture so sad........


Okay post a funny picture to calm my self hahahaha. Tarzan man and this tree is great I think is call gum tree? or bubble gum tree coz is so elastic and you really can swing yourself just like tarzan. They have this tree almost everywhere!


So that's all for the journey! 
Breathing fresh air there hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment